Everyone’s situation is unique to the individual. And, nothing can substitute for hiring a lawyer when divorcing or when dealing with the often complex legal issues that arise as a result of divorce.
However, the law offices of Hayes, Rode & Ramirez, P.L.L.C. has found that well informed clients usually make the best decisions. Below are answers to some articles which reflect some of our client’s most frequently asked questions.
Family Law Articles
- Is there any way to get divorced without going to court?
- What is an uncontested or “agreed” divorce?
- What is discovery?
- What happens after filing for divorce?
- Where do I file for divorce?
- What is a Standard Possession Order (SPO)?
- Relocation: Is it possible to move with your child away from their other parent?
- What is Spousal Support and do I qualify?
- Child Support: How is it calculated?
- Is it possible modify my court order on custody and child support?
- What is a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO)?
- I want to adopt, do I need an attorney?
- Military Divorce
Misdemeanor Criminal Law Articles
Personal Injury Lawsuit Overview
Wills & Estates