WE HAVE MOVED!
The Law Office of Robert J. Hayes has moved and our new contact information is as follows:
The Law Office of Robert J. Hayes
709 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
P: 210-320-1684 / F: 210-579-7200
Before becoming an attorney, Robert Hayes spent seven years serving in the United States Army and is a veteran of both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. His experience in the Army taught him the importance of a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
As an attorney, Robert understands the needs of his clients, and can tailor a litigation plan that both meets his client’s needs and their financial situations and goals.
Robert has spent much of the last five years in the Courtroom, successfully advocating for the rights his clients have as parents, spouses and individuals who are facing challenging situations.
After law school, Robert Hayes worked as an attorney at a boutique family law firm from November 2006-August 2011. At this firm, Robert Hayes’ focus was family law, including divorce, modifications, military retirement and child custody issues. He also gained experience in the criminal defense field as well as personal injuries.
• 2008 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
• 2009 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
• 2010 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
• 2011 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
• BA (Political Science), University of Georgia, Athens, GA(1996)
• J.D., St. Mary’s University, School of Law, San Antonio, TX (2006)
• Supreme Court of Texas for State of Texas
Robert grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. He is married to his wife, Angelica, who is a San Antonio native. He has five children and enjoys spending time with his family as well as following his Georgia Bulldogs and St. Louis Cardinals when he’s not busy changing diapers.